All new and modified data is delivered once daily via a standard CSV file. Data is delivered directly to an FTP/sFTP location, which can be hosted by the Customer or Urjanet. From there, data is available for ingestion at the customer's discretion.
Customer FTP Setup
Customers often prefer to have Urjanet deliver data directly to their own FTP server. The following data is required to enable this delivery:
- FTP Address
Urjanet FTP Setup
Instructions on how to setup delivery to an Urjanet hosted sFTP location can be found Here.
The fields below make up the Utility Interval Data file. All fields are mandatory, and will be populated for every interval data record.
- Provider: Urjanet's alias for the utility provider.
- Account Number: Billing identifier for the meter. A single billing identifier can have many distinct meters.
- Meter Number: Service identifier for the measurements.
- Timezone: Timezone for the utility's operations.
- End Timestamp: Date/time of the interval reading.
- Duration: Length of time between readings in seconds (s).
- Unit & Value: Column named by Unit of Measure for the meter reading. Value indicates reading for the period. For Example:
- Unit (Column) = kW
- Value = 12.8
(For the current set of available units, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Urjanet reserves each Sunday for system maintenance. Any data collected on Sunday will be included in the Monday delivery file.